SAVE THE DATE!
2ND AFRICA TEA SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM & EXHIBITION
22nd to 23rd November 2018
Green Hills Hotel, Nyeri, KENYA
Theme: Harnessing Innovation and Technology to Spur Growth in the Tea Industry
- Innovative Technologies in Tea Production, Product Diversification and Value Addition
- Tea Consumption for Health, Food and Nutrition Security
- Social and Economic Impacts of the Tea Industry
- Impact of Climate Change on Tea: Adaptation and Mitigation
- Tea Trade, Certification and Policy.
- Emerging Issues in Tea Industry
REGISTRATION FEE: USD 350
- Kenya Agricultural & Livestock Research Institute (KALRO) – Tea Research Institute (TRI)
- East Africa Tea Trade Association (EATTA)
- Kenya Tea Growers Association (KTGA)
- Kenya Tea Development Agency (KTDA) Ltd
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT)
- Egerton University
- Kenya Industrial Research & Development Institute (KIRDI)
CALL FOR PAPERS
Abstract of less than 300 words can be submitted in English language by 29th September 2018, stating the title of paper, key words, sub-theme area, name of author (s), corresponding person name, affiliated institution and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.