Provision of Security Services (Closed)
CONTRACT NAME AND DESCRIPTION: PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES
- The Tea Board of Kenya invites sealed tenders for the provision of services at Tea Board of Kenya Headquarters, Kericho and Mombasa Branches
- Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method Open National Tender using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open to all qualified and interested Tenderers.
- Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents during office hours 0900 to1500 hours at the address given below. More details on the Services are provided in PART 2 - Services' Requirements, Section V - Description of Services of the Tender Document.
- A complete set of tender documents may be purchased or obtained by interested tenders upon payment of a non-refundable fees of Kenya shillings 1,000.00 in cash or Banker's Cheque and payable to the address given below. Tender documents may be obtained electronically from the Website(s) www.agricultureauthority.go.ke or Public Procurement Information Portal www.tenders.go.ke. Tender documents obtained electronically will be free of charge.
- Tender documents may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website www.agricultureauthority.go.ke or Public Procurement Information Portal www.tenders.go.ke. Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their particulars immediately to
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a tender Security of Kshs 70,000.00
- The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
- Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 1st September 2022. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
- Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any deadline date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers' designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
- Late tenders will be rejected.
- The addresses referred to above are:
Address for obtaining further information and for purchasing tender documents
TEA BOARD OF KENYA
Tea House | Naivasha Road, Off Ngong Road
P. O. Box 20064 – 00200 NAIROBI
Tel. (+254) 20 2536869 | 2536886
Cell: (+254) 722-200556| (+254)734-600944